Peldi Guilizzoni – founder of Balsamiq
- Balsamic turned a profit of $12,539 after the first month and has broke $2 MIL this year.
- Do the time. Learn your industry from the ground up from people more experienced than you.
- Book Suggestion – You Need to Be a Little Crazy
- Read everything your “heroes” or “mentors” do and learn from them as much as possible.
- Don’t feel restricted to follow only one methodology from one of your heroes.
- Start a company to make meaning, not money.
- Book Suggestion: Guy Kawasaki: The Art of the Start
- Be so good they cant ignore you.
- Its easier to start your price high and lower if needed. Doing it the other way is much harder.
- Customer service is still user experience/UX
- Great list of links: bit.ly/theregoesmyafternoon
Sponsors of LessConf
Georgia Tech Research Institute
We Are Titans
Make Love Not Porn