Alex Hillman – Cofounder of IndyHall
- Coworking office spaces offer the opportunity to not only bounce ideas off peers, but to teach and help others.
- By visiting coworking offices you open yourself up to building profitable relationships and lasting partnerships.
- Don’t be afraid to take on a business partner who compliments what you lack in skills.
- Good businesses start with a lot of sweat equity before hand. There are no real overnight successes.
- Alex is currently working on a book about the coworking experience and how to build a coworking space in your city.
- Having a partner to check in with can help keep you in check.
Sponsors of LessConf
Georgia Tech Research Institute
We Are Titans
Make Love Not Porn