I just got wind of the Creative Freelancer Conference that is being put on by HOW Magazine and Marketing Mentor. It looks like a pretty cool conference for designers, too bad I live all the way in Costa Rica and air fare prices are ridiculously expensive right now! I was browsing the sessions area of the website to see whats going on and looks like they have some really interesting things.
Here are some of the sessions going on at the conference:
- Secrets of a Successful Solopreneur
- Creative Collaboration Workshop
- How to Get Clients to Fall in Love With You (And Be Loyal Forever)
- Building a Well-Oiled Marketing Machine
- How to Talk to Your Clients about Fees
- A Quick and Dirty Look at Proposals and Contracts
- BUSINESS REVIEW: Marketing Materials | Proposals | Portfolios
- How to Find the Time to Build Your Freelance Business
- Reaping the Rewards of Creative Independence
For more information:
Creative Freelancer Conference
August 27-29, 2008
Hyatt Regency Chicago
Early Bird Registration ends July 15th.