- How to Organize Your graphic Design Files
- Font Cheat Sheet for Web Designers
ActiveCollab vs. Basecamp
You have probably heard of the online application called Basecamp, a tool used to organize your project, clients and team members. While it is a great tool, it cost money to use. This is why I chose to work with ActiveCollab.ActiveCollab is a FREE tool that practically mimics Basecamp. So, for all you money strapped web designers out there, this will be your new best friend.
Reasons why ActiveCollab is great:
- Easily track and manage projects and clients
- Keeps all files and conversations in one central place
- Donâ€™t have to send a million emails to the client
- Fully customizable with CSS
- New features are always being added
Go checkout ActiveCollab and see what you think. Once you get used to using it youâ€™ll wonder how you ever managed without it. If you end up creating your own theme, let me know. Iâ€™d love to check it out.
Tick – Time Tracking – A time management system that helps you keep on budget.
Freshbooks – Invoice your clients and manage your time. Send invoices via mail or online.
iStock Photo – The best stock photo/video/vector site on the net. The header, wood image, and sun on this site are all from iStock Photo.